June 12, 2012

Comfrey for Broken Bones

My first post on healing herbs! Stay tuned for many more.


Last night my only Grandmother got in a car accident. It was a scare for sure! She is just fine but landed herself a broken hand and stitches on her elbow. Thank the Lord the is ok!

So what can we do about a broken hand? 

...

Hello, Comfrey!

isn't she beautiful? :)

My mother happens to be visiting her this week and called me to look up this healing herb. God is so incredibly thoughtful when he provided these herbs for us. Not only are they beautiful, they will help our bodies heal themselves. Perfect and VERY intelligently designed. Thank you Lord.

Comfrey can be used topically for inflammation, pain and wound healing. It has been considered to help the knitting together of bones in cases of fractures.

If you have the flower in your yard, awesome. If you don't - you can purchase it in a tincture and apply it to your broken bone. Call your local health food store. Most likely they will carry it. 

It can also be taken internally for gastrointestinal, respiratory and gynaecological concerns.

Does this make you wonder at the glory of God? It sure makes me stand in awe. Because of Comfrey, my Grandmother Ruth will heal faster and be comforted by God's divine providence. 


"Know that the LORD does wonders for his faithful one;
the LORD will hear me when I call upon him.
Tremble, and sin not;
reflect, upon your beds, in silence."
- Psalm 4 

(this is not medical advice, simply sharing) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...